Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The calm before the storm

Today's been relatively quiet. Didn't do much aside from work on another press release (brain still feels like moosh). I guess I subconciously gave myself a mental half-day off - took a long lunch break, had a caf with a visiting colleague, had a chat with the new guys...I know this is only temporary though.

Human Resources - Today we had a guy walking into our office looking for a job. He's a graphic designer that's currently working on mostly religious themed stuff. It's funny actually because his look of hope mixed with desperation reminded me of myself when I moved to Geneva (I walked into Motorola's offices and asked for a job - any job). I had a bit of a mini interview with him today but the boss asked him back on Friday so I guess I'll be interviewing him then. Would be nice to get some help...

Tomorrow I'm starting to train one of our clients on our system - he'll be joining us at the NAB. Cool guy, very good editor. Maybe he can teach me a thing or two in return.

Tsimbaloumba...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home