Monday, March 13, 2006

Tell Me Why I Don't Like Mondays

Things are going to get well out of hand in the coming weeks. I was just told that my graphic designer will be starting work here tomorrow - something that really screws up my schedule. Actually, it makes me want to give up scheduling all together because nobody respects my schedule except me. This recent change of plan means that I will have to cram the following into three (painful) days:
  • Training of a two-person team
  • Climatization of a new employee
  • Writing for my beloved brochure
  • Writing my beloved press releases (thankfully not as urgent these days)
I suspect that this week will be a bit of a bitch...

Now for better, more fun, news. My long-lost colleague and partner-in-crime for interface development is back from her maternity leave. This, hopefully, will signal a new hope for our currently shamefully under-developed GUI. In the near future, I could have features such as editable scrollbuttons and TAB navigation! Yeehaa!!!!

In other news, I found some time to see what Jon Hicks is doing and found out about personaldna.com. It's a sort of advanced personality test...quite cool and different. It calculated me as "a genuine inventor". Check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home